The American Cusanus Society (ACS) will sponsor several panels at the 2017 annual meeting of the RSA in Chicago. We welcome interested scholars to propose papers on any theme relevant to Cusanus studies. This year we are also considering the following possible themes:
- Any theme relevant to the life, work, and times of Nicholas of Cusa
- Dialogue and Dialogical Thought in Renaissance Platonism
- The Reception of Cusanus in Early Modern Christianity
- The Punctum in Renaissance Thought
- Neoplatonism and the Schools in the Renaissance
To propose a paper, please submit a paper title, paper abstract (150 words), and CV to David Albertson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday May 18th. Contributors to ACS panels at the RSA are also asked to become members of the American Cusanus Society for the year in question (see http://www.americancusanussociety.org/membership/).