Pasquin, Lord of Satire, and his Disciples
in 16th Century Struggles for Religious and Political Reform
14 - 15 February 2013
Hosted by: Cinquecento Plurale - www.nuovorinascimento.org/cinquecento.
Organised by: Angelo Romano (Salento) and Chrysa Damianaki (Salento)
Speakers: Lucio Biasiori (Scuola Normale Superiore
Pisa), Davide Dalmas (Torino), Chrysa Damianaki (Salento), Ueli Dill
(Basel), Chiara Lastraioli (Tours), Letizia Panizza (Royal Holloway,
London), Franco Pierno (Toronto), Angelo Romano (Salento), Valentina
Sebastiani (Basel) and Silvana Seidel Menchi (Pisa)
Fees and Registration
Unless otherwise stated conferences fees (which include coffee/tea, and a sandwich lunch) are as follows:
· One day conferences: £25 (£12.50 concessionary rate for full-time students/retired)
· Two day conferences: £40 (£25 for concessionary rate for full-time students/retired)
· Conferences from November 2012 to the end of April 2013 – Booking now open
· Conferences from May to end June 2013 – Booking will open on 2 January 2013
Registering and paying for a conference/course
note that in order to attend Institute conferences you need to register
and pay online in advance. Our Lecture Room can only accommodate 90
people and our conferences are often fully booked in advance. If you
come to a conference without booking and paying in advance you may be
Please click here to register and pay online
you are unable to pay online, you can pay by cheque or cash in advance
of the conference, but only if you are based in the UK. Attendees from
outside the UK must pay online in advance.
· To pay by cheque:
please send your cheque with a note of your name, email, phone number,
name of your institution if relevant, and the name of the conference you
wish to attend to: Warburg Events, The Warburg Institute, Woburn
Square, London WC1H 0AB.
· To pay in cash: please visit the Institute to pay on weekdays from 10.00 to 13.00, or 14.00 to 17.00.
If you have any queries about the registration process please email: warburg(at)sas.ac.uk or consult the help file here.